The downloaded content is stored by the launcher in XDG_DATA_HOME on Linux, Program Files on Windows, and in Library/Application Support on macOS.
The launcher is free software as well.
- Intel: If you get graphical issues on Intel UHD when firing weapons, just use the
mediumpreset and everything will be fine.
- Nvidia: If you see black artifacts on some models in game when running the proprietary Nvidia driver, just open the game console with Shift+Escape keys and type:
/seta r_clear 0then Enter key, and the bug will be gone (note: you'll have to redo that command again if you switch preset).
Unvanquished requires about 600MB of disk space for a fresh installation.
|Requirements||CPU cores||CPU freq.||RAM||VRAM||OpenGL|
More information on the wiki: GPU compatibility matrix.
This is for advanced users. You won't be able to use the server list from this website to join games, neither join games from the chat.
Your operating system or unarchiver may not extract the game in a way it can work.
The game may not run if you don't know what application translocation means.
- Universal Zip — for archiving purpose;
- Torrent — to help seed the game for the launcher;
- Compile it yourself — if you want to make a mod.
Note : if you need to build the game to run on an unsupported system (like very old Linux distributions), you only need to build the engine.