The battlesuit

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
mark#2

Re: The battlesuit

Post by mark#2 »

the giant red machine would fit into the vague background plot of builders turned soldiers as this could be a disaster relief suit or extreme conditions suit though having weapons is gonna be an issue for this suit with the hands

rolandixor
Dretch

Post by rolandixor »

icaro440 wrote:

The battlesuit ... ok ok ... my main concern about this, is that there be a suitable model for the female character , and do not forget that her battlesuit has to have the right size for her breast...ok?

You just have no respect for women, do you? (A bit annoying, tbh; and I'm not a feminist (even remotely).

Elmo
Dretch

Post by Elmo »

rolandixor wrote:
icaro440 wrote:

The battlesuit ... ok ok ... my main concern about this, is that there be a suitable model for the female character , and do not forget that her battlesuit has to have the right size for her breast...ok?

You just have no respect for women, do you? (A bit annoying, tbh; and I'm not a feminist (even remotely).

Wouldn't his request for women specific models show respect? :p

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

I just realised, haven't I seen that bsuit somewhere? maybe trem.net forums?

Khaoz
Graphic Designer

Post by Khaoz »

rolandixor wrote:
icaro440 wrote:

What... He just asked for a battlesuit concept that tailors for the female model.

What does this have to do with "not having respect for women", you may not be "remotely feminist" but you sure sound it.

Elmo
Dretch

Post by Elmo »

ViruS wrote:

I just realised, haven't I seen that bsuit somewhere? maybe trem.net forums?

It looks almost exactly like a multiplayer armour in Halo Reach, the helmet at least.